Call 24 hours (561) 544-1112 Free Consultation, No fee if no recovery.
All Injury Cases, Evidence Preserved, Cases Settled and Lives Restored.

 ‚ÄčAttorney Chris Keith

Serving the Palm Beaches, Broward and Martin County.

(561) 544-1112

I help good people through difficult times.

What can I do to help my lawyer with my injury case?


Hire a lawyer as soon after the accident as you're able. The sooner a lawyer is hired, the better able he is to preserve your evidence. Keep a journal. Every day you should record what happened regarding your recovery, what doctors and providers you saw, how you felt, how you're healing, what drugs you took, and what activities you engaged in. Take photos. The old saw about a picture being worth a thousand words is true. It's one thing to describe a bruise or a wound, it's another to see a picture.

Respond to your lawyer. If he sends you a request for papers or for your signature, respond promptly, and call your lawyer occasionally to inquire about the status and report your progress. These simple actions may greatly increase your recovery. The claims process is complicated. If you've been injured in an accident, I urge you to seek the advice of an attorney immediately.


Active Search Results (ASR)