‚ÄčAttorney Chris Keith

Serving the Palm Beaches, Broward and Martin County.


(561) 544-1112

I help good people through difficult times.

Call 24 hours (561) 544-1112 Free Consultation, No fee if no recovery.
All Injury Cases, Evidence Preserved, Cases Settled and Lives Restored.

I was injured when I tripped or slipped and fell, I don't have a witness. How will I prove my case?

In today's world there are cameras recording us almost constantly while we shop. If you fell in a store, there's a good chance a camera recorded your fall. Store surveillance videos are not kept long. Without a demand, the store may not preserve the video necessary to prove your case. A demand for the preservation of the video evidence should be made as soon as possible. The length of time a hazard existed may be critical to your case. A demand for the preservation of the video from the time of the spill to the time of the fall must be made, or the store may only keep the video of the fall and not the spill. Trip or slip and fall cases are difficult. If you've been injured in an accident, I urge you to seek the advice of an attorney immediately.

Active Search Results (ASR)