‚ÄčAttorney Chris Keith

Serving the Palm Beaches, Broward and Martin County.


(561) 544-1112

I help good people through difficult times.

Call 24 hours (561) 544-1112 Free Consultation, No fee if no recovery.
All Injury Cases, Evidence Preserved, Cases Settled and Lives Restored.

I was injured in an auto accident what if the driver at fault doesn't have insurance?

If the driver who injured you is at fault and does not have bodily injury insurance, you may receive compensation from your own insurance policy if you were wise enough to purchase uninsured motorist coverage. Uninsured motorist coverage is called UM coverage for short. UM coverage is insurance you buy to protect yourself against people who don't have insurance, and there are a lot of people out there driving without insurance. If you don't have UM coverage, go buy it. When a driver who injures you in an automobile accident doesn't have BI coverage, you may receive compensation from your UM coverage. Automobile law is complicated. If you've been injured in an automobile accident, I urge you to seek the advice of attorney immediately. 

Active Search Results (ASR)