‚ÄčAttorney Chris Keith

Serving the Palm Beaches, Broward and Martin County.


(561) 544-1112

I help good people through difficult times.

Call 24 hours (561) 544-1112 Free Consultation, No fee if no recovery.
All Injury Cases, Evidence Preserved, Cases Settled and Lives Restored.

I was injured in an accident, for what may my spouse recover?

A. Spouses may recover for injuries suffered by their husband or wife. Married people typically distribute the household chores. Husbands may cut the yard and take out the trash while wives may prepare the meals and clean the laundry. Additionally, spouses enjoy the company of each other, their wit and their charm. Injuries can change the marital relationship. When a spouse is injured in an accident, the other is entitled to recover for loss of services, loss of society, loss of comforts, and yes, even the loss of sexual pleasures. The law of damages is complicated. If you've been injured in an accident, I urge you to seek the advice of an attorney immediately.

Active Search Results (ASR)