Call 24 hours (561) 544-1112 Free Consultation, No fee if no recovery.
All Injury Cases, Evidence Preserved, Cases Settled and Lives Restored.

I help good people through difficult times.

 ‚ÄčAttorney Chris Keith

Serving the Palm Beaches, Broward and Martin County.

(561) 544-1112

I was injured in an accident, for what may I recover?

Accident victims are entitled to recover for various kinds of losses. Everyone seems to be aware of damages for pain and suffering, but there are several and various other forms of loss for which you may recover too.

You may also recover for disfigurement, mental anguish, aggravation of a previous existing disease or defect, disability, physical impairment, inconvenience, loss of ability to enjoy life, the expense of medical care, lost wages and loss of the ability to earn money in the future.

Each of these terms has a specific legal meaning which you may not fully appreciate. The law of damages is complicated. If you've been injured in an accident, I urge you to seek the advice of an attorney immediately.


Active Search Results (ASR)