​Attorney Chris Keith

Serving the Palm Beaches, Broward and Martin County.


(561) 544-1112

I help good people through difficult times.

Call 24 hours (561) 544-1112 Free Consultation, No fee if no recovery.
All Injury Cases, Evidence Preserved, Cases Settled and Lives Restored.

Do I have to file a lawsuit to be compensated?

No, you don't have to always file a suit to settle a claim. Often claims resolve without a lawsuit or a trial. When you're injured in an accident, you should contact a lawyer immediately so he might gather and preserve the evidence necessary to present your claim. Before a lawsuit is filed lawyers gather your evidence, organize your claim, and quantify your losses and damages. A powerfully drawn claim supported by reports, photographs, medical records, and other documents, usually persuades companies to resolve disputes, but not always. Automobile Accident Law is complicated. If you've been injured in an automobile accident, I urge you to seek the advice of an attorney immediately.

Active Search Results (ASR)